MY DAY IS GETTING BAD/FOLLOW UP TO THE 13TH, HOW DO I DEAL???

IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS,A CHICAGO FIREFIGHTER LOST HIS LIFE DURING A FIRE! HE WAS CLIMBING UP A FIRE ESCAPE LADDER TO BRING UP A FIRE HOSE(THOSE THINGS WEIGH A COUPLE HUNDRED POUNDS) TO FIREMEN HE FELL THIRTY-EIGHT FEET TO HIS DEATH!!! I WENT TO THE FUNERAL TODAY AND I CRIED!!! I HAVE COPS AND FIREFIGHTERS IN MY FAMILY SO I GO TO THESE SAD EVENTS!! I AM IN THE MEDICAL FIELD & MY BROTHERS AND SISTER AND COUSINS ALL BECAME COPS AND FIREFIGHTERS. IT HURTS SO BAD,I FEEL LIKE HE WAS A PART OF MY FAMILY. IT IS A BROTHER AND SISTERHODD AMONG THE DEPARTMENTS,THE TURN OUT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! THEY HAD POLICE AND FIREMEN FROM ALL OVER!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 2:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in

• Just remind yourself that you did the right thing in going and supporting his family... both blood and in brother/sisterhood.

Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's an incredible thing to be a public servant in this arena. Most know the risks involved when they decide it's their calling. Despite your pain for this family, be thankful for what you do have and that you are a part of these selfless people. Supporting them is what matters. This too shall pass.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That is sad. Sorry for you loose. I think that the number 13 and the day Friday the 13th is lucky though.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• ever boy or girl grow up to fireman or woman or police officer ,and their dream come true for most but never ever dream that their life would end so short ,they where saving a life they where doing their job they did ever day,a job they where good at ,yes they left this world but i know deep down god only takes the best ,to put out his fires in heaven and police his angels because they do get out of hand once a while if think good thoughts on this day that it will happen .you are woundering how i know well my father was farm now his with god working the fields my older brother is carpenter and built god houses and my mother sewing the curtains .i know all my aunts and uncles are given a helping hand and your family are doing the same.i am sitting crying for joy with love you have in heaven so friday 13 is your lucky day god bless you take care
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It was very nice of you to go and show support to his family. I too have a young Angel in heaven, hopefully she will make it a more pleasant place for him when he arrives at his new Home in Heaven. Sorry for your loss.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i am so sorry to hear of this. i am glad that you go and support them. prayers & blessings to you!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 10:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I am so sorry...
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010