Migraines, yuck

Does anyone know how to relieve a migraine aside from ice, peppermint oil, tylenol, ibuprofren or perscription? I have tried all these and I'm just dieing.

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• I never thought this would work when I heard it but it does every time! Go over to the wall, move back far enough so you have to stretch out to reach the wall, lean into it with your hands, now push like you are pushing the wall away. Stay there pushing and breathe deeply in through your nose out through your mouth for a few minutes. It will hurt like hell to stand there pushing, you'll be nauseous but after 3 minutes the migraine will start to go away. Its a tai chi move someone sent me, I hope it helps you like it helps me!

oh and Regular tylenol doesn't work for me but Tylenol rapid release extra strength works like a charm, have you tried that one?

Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If you had tried everything, try going back to your doc and talking to him about it more. My mom was having mirgrines for years and she has tried everything. Come to find out she a slipped disc or something in her neck. I have mirgines and could never figure out why. I have a herniated disc in my back thats making me have mirgrines and never knew bc i wasnt in any pain in my back...then my doc agjusted my neck and back...and it helped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2008