Ready for baby to come!!!

I cant wait to have this baby. I feel like I am sooo huge. My lower back kills me all day long. I cant stand up straight without feeling like a sharp needle is poking me, and I cant lay on my back, even for a second. I have to go to the bathroom constantly, I have constant vagina pain, and having sex is just unbearable. I'm extremely moody and mean, which I dont like at all. I just wish the next 3 weeks goes by fast but I know they wont. Is there anything I can do to make myself more comfortable? Its hard to lay down and relax because my 1yr old likes to climb on my belly making my discomfort worse.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 2:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am right there with ya in that feeling,mama! I'm 35 weeks, huge,hot,sick,miserable, I am unbearable to be around I am so moody I even catch myself snapping at MYSELF! LOL. I have a 10 year old that probably truly believes I am the Devil right now, I have a 17 month old that wants to be held and it hurts to pick her up and it drives me nuts because she is forever sticking her little finger into my belly button! LOL. My poor dh...the man just stays quiet anymore,lol. He opens his mouth and its like he putshis foot into it everytime and I end up yelling at him for 20 mins before I relaize I'm bein a bitch,lol. Yeah, I am so done being pregnant.

Wish I only had 3 weeks to go! I still have 5 :( wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hang in there..I guess in a few months..this time will be a distant memory,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Hopefully:) Glad I'm not the only one <3
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• just hang in there...u closer to the end now...thats what i use to tell myself...i know u ready...congrads...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I remember those days. I know it sounds hard try to relax when you can. I use to try and take a bath and my little one would wash my belly. It was fun for her and relaxing for me at the same time. If you feel better when someone rubs the belly give your little one some lotion and let them rub away.
    mommy1girl1boy

Answer by mommy1girl1boy at 2:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• im so with yall im 36 weeks whoo whoo hurts i have round ligament pains when i lay dow or get up at night its hurts for me to turn form side to side i get a awful pain in my butt that i cant even move and my hips are so sore thar it hurts for me to walk but only a couple of weeks left
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am only 27 weeks and I am already starting to get miserable. I feel for you. This baby is loving my ribs and it HURTS! I hope you get some relief soon.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010