home or bar?

Where would you rather drink?
I don't drink so I say NEITHER!

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Home, so I do not have to worry about gettting home and if we have friends over they dont have to worry about driving home either because they can stay in the guest room. Although DH and I do go to the bars about once every couple of months.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Odd question from someone that doesn't drink, but anyway. I would rather drink with a group of friends at a bar, and with family and friends at home.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I haven't had a drink in ages.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't drink either, and I've actually never been to a bar except to pick up burgers to go, LOL.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I never drink anymore either. So I say home. That way I can have whatever I want.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• home
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If I wasn't 35 weeks pregnant..I would say BAR!! lol I do enjoy going to the bar to hang out for a bit, couple beers, a little music, a little dancing...good times :)
    Also enjoy sitting in our backyard around a bon fire drinking with my honey and some friends.
    But I can't do either right now!! LOL
    Well, I COULD go sit in the Bar..but I bet I'd get a bunch of weird looks, lmbo!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I'd say home.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 2:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Home... never more than a glass or two of wine after the kiddo's go to bed. There is nothing wrong with drinking in moderation. Thats a great thing to do as a grown up, so please don't get on a high horse because you don't drink.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• The bar is more for the party and hanging out with friends.. if i am drinking alone or with DH we will drink at home. but because of the kids and the neighborhood full of kids if we want to hang out and have a BBQ or drink with friends we will rent a place at the local park, lake or head on over to the bar.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010