Energy

I need more energy. I do my treadmill and daily and drink water ,,lots of it, but i dont feel energetic??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Monsters!!! Awesome lol Not exactly healthy though
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 2:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Are you managing your stress? Do you get enough sleep? Do you have a healthy diet? Do you supplement with vitamins/minerals? I felt as you did years ago, despite exercising, eating well and managing everything else. I started to feel a bit better once I started a vitamin regimen but it wasn't until I added coconut oil to my diet that I noticed a HUGE difference in my energy level. Seems I had absorption issues (as do my kids) and despite taking vitamins and eating healthy for years, it wasn't until I started with the coconut oil that my body could effectively use the vitamins and minerals I was ingesting.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• sleep.
    stress.
    QUALITY multi-vitamins.
    make sure you're getting enough good oils/fats.

then you can try something like extra b-12 (subligual is best) or something like ginseng.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• High-Octane Foods

The best energizing foods are those that are rich in complex carbohydrates, protein, antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and other health-promoting substances. Put these foods together along with small amounts of healthy fats for a balanced diet that is sure to provide you energy all day long.

Here are a just a few of the energizing foods that will do your body good. As long as you don't eat them in excess, these foods will make you feel lighter -- and more inspired to move around.

* Blueberries* Beans* Cantaloupe * Strawberries * Mango* Spinach
    * Salmon* Nuts* Tea* Tomatoes * Soy* Low fat dairy products * Oatmeal
    * Whole grains* Citrus fruit* Peppers* Sweet potatoes

Start off your new year eating small, healthful meals more often, and see how much better you feel. You'll gain energy, helping you to approach each new day wit
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2010