shape ups!

I got a pair after 6 mos of thinking about it. I think they are nice! you?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dh got me a pair last Christmas. And after wearing them for awhile he carressed my butt and told my my butt shape has changed. Roar! Yes they do work!
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I saw a report on the news that they are no better at helping you get in shape than anything else. At a price tag of $100 I'd forego them myself.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 2:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• do they really work the shape ups ?
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I got a knock off brand, but, yes, they are comfy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am not sure if they work, only got them last week. but they are comfy!. although my feet (the bottoms) do hurt after taking them off. I think once broken in they will be better. I paid only $68 for them on amazon. so get them there or you'll end up paying about $110
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• shape ups work until your legs and buns get used to them and then they are just like the stairs to get to your third story apartment, you don't notice anymore nore do they "work" any longer. like all shape and work out products you have to change what you are doing to keep them working for you over time.. just walking the mall or around town wont keep them working, try walking on hills, stairs, the beach and different textured ground to get the most out of your time and money.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Mine were $30.

And they aren't expected to make you go from tub o' lard to Miss Fit America....Just help along better than nothing. Beside, I got them to see if my foot wouldn't hurt..and they helped.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I got a pair of Shape Ups for work- they were all white and that's what I needed for work. I also have a pair of flip flops and tennis shoes made by Earth. They don't look as freaky and I like them a little better. Can really feel it after you wear them a while.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 3:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My MIL has them. She spent over $100 for hers. She likes them though.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have had my for 2 months and yes they do work!!! I love them!
    angelntraining1

Answer by angelntraining1 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2010