HOW TO BE THE OWNER OF MY GROUP?

IM THE OWNER OF ANGELS WHO LOVE TO TEXT, I WAS WONDERING HOW I GO ABOUT CHANGING MEMBER TO OWNER. THANK YOU , CHRISTY

CHRISTY58981487

Asked by CHRISTY58981487 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Did you form the group? I am the owner of a group I did not form. CM was looking for someone who would take over the group or they were going to disband it because the original owner had not been on CM in a long time.. When I said I would take over CM admin changed ownership to me. If you formed the group your name should be listed as owner unless you reassigned it at some point. If that's the case the current owner has to either be absent or willing to give the group to you.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• YES I OWN ANGELS WHO LOVE TO TEXT
    CHRISTY58981487

Comment by CHRISTY58981487 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• In your members list all members have red links in their box. For the member you would like to promote, first click update role and title and choose Group Admin from the drop down menu. Once the person is an admin a new red link should appear in the box that says transfer ownership. Click that. Once you transfer ownership you will remain an admin unless the new owner demotes you or you leave the group.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• According to your profile page, you are a member of the group?

The screen name that is listed as the Group Owner needs to transfer ownership to you.
    If the GO is inactive, contact CM directly.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 10:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• THANK YOU LADIES. CHRISTY
    CHRISTY58981487

Comment by CHRISTY58981487 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010