How does "homesharing" work in Itunes ? I have enabled it.

I just want to put the music I purchased and put on my Iphone onto my sons Ipod. I can not figure it out UGH ! Help Please

wentworth99

Asked by wentworth99 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Beats me.. My son and I have tried. But we still haven't figured it out yet. Since we are both running Windows 7 we are supposed to be able to.. Yet, we still haven't been able to get it going..

Truthfully. I've given up.. lmao
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Once you have enabled it on more than one computer, you log into the same iTunes account from each one. When you enable homesharing, it should ask you to log in. Then, you can see the other computer's iTunes library and copy things from one computer's iTunes to the other.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's for home networking between several computers. If you just have multiple accounts on one machine, no dice. They would have to be on different physical machines.
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 3:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We only have one computer. I just want to be able to put the music i already bought onto the Ipod.
    wentworth99

Comment by wentworth99 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010