i was wondering if there is anyone that know of a stay at home work that i can do cause i need some extra money and marykay is not giving me enough money yet.

dani263

Asked by dani263 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a couple of Mary Kay ladies on our team. Since you do understand network marketing, this would be a breeze for you. Many have said that this is the easiest business they have every seen, compensation plan is like no other... 8 ways of earning income. No need to sell anything and stock no inventory. Feel free to visit my homepage and email me or call me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am an IBO for an amazing company that has a great compensation plan that builds really fast... send me a message I can tell you about it - also have a signing special for serious business builders
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Selling can be difficult especially right now with the economy so bad. Thats why I love what I do. It requires absolutely no selling stocking or inventory on anything. We simply refer new customers. You can visit my website to request more information it also has a little bit about what we are. www.motivatedmomamkat.tk I will personally call you with the details. no pressure just info, just me.

best of luck whatever you decide. thank you for allowing me the opportunity to tell you what i have to offer. God Bless
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hey, I agree with the economy the way it is, people are just not buying many things that are not a necessity. I have a home business with Ameriplan and I don't sell anything. I actually help people SAVE money and MAKE money...how about that?! Check out my profile page if you would like more info and please feel free to ask me lots of questions:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Dani, I have 3 Mary Kay reps on my team. We are now 190 strong and have found the company of our dreams! When you take a look at our company, you will see a strong company with strong leadership! An extra $500 bonus is being offered this month, but you must look by Tuesday which is tomorrow, so here is my link www.thewhycircle.com/raemgarcia and we will work together with you to help you reach your goals! My check was $1798.00 last month and my neighbor's was over $6000.00!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Would you agree that 90% of the population is currently looking to create an extra income? Why not help those individuals become successful? I teach a step-by-step plan for building a profitable, sustainable network marketing business. It doesn't require selling, and the best part is, it won't take much of your time.

Please send me a message if you would like to visit with me and learn more.

livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 7:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I think if you talk with your director you might get some help.
    Marhansmom

Answer by Marhansmom at 7:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Just go to http://www.ezwealthsolutionstopmentor.com/

This is a great Online business with very low start up cost, let me know if you would be interested.

This is a fully automated system That Works! A great start for anyone interested in working from home..
    Joanne27

Answer by Joanne27 at 7:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Lots of moms on here have more than one home business. Have you thought about picking up another one? I picked up GBG because I have always taken a multi-vitamin, now I get paid to take it. So when I saw it, it was a no brainer for me. This is not my only business. But it's a simple one!!!

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 8:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2008