Any recommendations on vibrators?

My husband is on the road a lot and I need something to keep me goin' until he gets home. Any good vibrators you guys can recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• go to the pure romance website. they have a lot to offer. i have one from a couple of years ago and i think it is just enough...... the eager beaver
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am a Temptations Rep and would recomend the pink bunny viberators.... you can go to the temptations website or adam n eve....or you could message me and ill help you out lol Happy vibes!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Overshare here.. I order from a website called Libida.com - I like them because they have really detailed reviews. You don't end up with something the size of a fire hydrant that shakes the teeth out of your head. (Well, unless you're into that kind of thing) The products they carry are high quality, and I trust their recommendations. Also, Drugstore.com! I know, weird. But they have a huge sexual well being section.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I came across a pretty good one.. kinda pricey though. But it's the OhMiBod vibe. You can plug your iPod to it, and the vibrations will coinside with the music.. check out ohmibod.com.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I know a really good one... Lol, if you have a grand to blow...
    Seriously, check it out http://www.sybian.com
    Also, look up some videos on how to use it and youtube and youporn. It's impressive.
    I want one, but I will never buy one because of the price.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you must try the bullet...OMG!!! this might sound wrong but at times I would rather have that then my husband...But my husband is always better...its just one of those things like you need to get off now and thats what does it...ive tried many types of vibs, but the dildos that vibrate are really good too...most bullets are really small and you dont want to lose it...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i've found for external fun a small vibrator from spencer gifts works great, but to feel something really close to the real thing, get a cyber skin toy, they are really cool if you want something that feels real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• king tut, g-whiz, hum-dinger, ice-ice baby
    Anonymous

• you can always go with the tried and true bullet. those things are wonderful. i have a body vibe and have used a bullet. i also have a doc johnson. i really don't like dildos cause you have to work for your big "O". The bullet you don't have to work. All you have to do is turn it on and OMG instantly almost. There is also these things they have out now that has a remotcontrol to it. You put it over your "spot" and then turn the remote on. I so want one of those!
    BemmiesMom

Answer by BemmiesMom at 4:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2008