what are your views on interracial dating?

I'll give you my answer after i hear what people have to say... be honest but keep it clean please :)

Asked by xanayda at 10:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• i see no problem with it.

• The only race I know of is the human race =)

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I believe that it is what is inside that counts and people do not fall in love due to another persons skin color but due to their personality and therefore people should marry whoever they want to and it does not matter what color they are or what anyone else says.

Answer by Peekalou at 10:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I really don't care who dates who, as long as the two people love and respect each other what does race matter?

Answer by teddybear515 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i don't care!

Answer by melody77 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am pro love. And I am completely indifferent to color or creed.

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• To me they are the exact same as a white couple or a black couple. No problems whatsoever.

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i see no problem whatsoever with it. its as long as you are happy with one another.

Answer by mymommasgirl at 10:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I agree w/ all the moms who responded 2 this ?. My husband is African-American & my cildren r all bi-racial. The only thing that matters is that u love & respect & care about ea other!!!!!

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• wow i'm actually surprised that no one disagreed!! I have always been in some sort of interracial relationships! lol. My daughter is bi racial too... she's mixed with puerto rican and jamaican!!... i was just wondering how everyone else felt about it...

Answer by xanayda at 11:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2008