anyone else without AC adult content

use colorful language to express your feelings about the heat

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't had AC in 25 years.

I can suffer and survive (lol) the few weeks of hot weather we get a year here in Portland w/out it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Here in Oklahoma, their is know way I would deal with this 104 with out A/C. You could probably bake chicken in this heat. Wrap it in tin foil and set it in the sun.

Answer by louise2 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• we have ac. the mosquitoes are so fucking bad here that we are walled up inside. this is god damn worse the fucking winter. -colorful enough lol? i am so stir crazy.. i wanna hug... hahahha
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would.... but It actually cooled down a lot here too.....
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's cooled down a lot around here. Mid 80's now. We shut off the air yesterday.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• hot flashWe have a/c only in the bedrooms. But of course, I can't sit up there all day.I am about 180 pounds , 35 weeks pregnant...feet swollen up like King Kong and IT IS HOT!! I have a fan in the kitchen window..woopty doo!...and I have an oscillating fan that I alternate between the kitchen and the computer room and one in the sun room. I WISH I COULD RUN AROUND NAKED! Better yet, I wish I had a swim pool right in my living room..I'd be sittin in it,sippin on a glass of ice cold lemonaide with the fan blowing right on me! Hey..wait..this could be do-able....hmmmmmmm

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Me. The last few days were brutal,but today its 74. Whoo hoo!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• @kimberly - i feel so bad for you!!! poor thing. go buy a kiddy pool from walmart for 15 and fill it full of ice? again you poor thing!! i would be the biggest nut job right now if i were in your shoes!

@fiatpax it was supposed to rain here too but it went over us. BLAH again i suggest a kiddy pool and a ton of ice. it wont be ice for long and oh man something to do! ahh!!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• This summer it hasn't gotten too bad yet. Mainly in the mid 90's. Not at all like last summer. When it hit 120. My A/C has been on for a month now. Set at 80. I can't let the children go out side until it cools down in the afternoon. It sucks. I have went a few summers with out an A/C before. I just used fans. It wasn't that bad.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We don't have central air (anymore) but we do have 3 window a/c (1 in livingroom 2 in bedrooms) and they do cool the house down and it is not too bad in the house. (well it is better in here than it is outside anyway)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010