Okay so this may seem like an odd question...

I am currently expecting my second child. And much like with the first I have tenderness in my back (almost like I lifted something too heavy) and it comes and goes as to the tenderness. I am only 6 1/2 weeks and this is about the same time the tenderness started with my son. I delivered him healthy at the end of 40 weeks so it wasn't anything then that I should be worried about. Now he's 2 and is attached to mommy and although odd I'm just making sure that other mommies had the same issue. I know it may not be asked in question form but I hope you understand that I am making sure some tenderness is to be expected.

SouthALMommy

Asked by SouthALMommy at 4:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think any tenderness, achiness, tiredness, not-feeling good type of things are all completely normal for any pregnancy! Unless your bleeding, spike a fever or have excruitiating pain, I would not be concerned.

You also have to remember, that just because you felt a certain way with your first, doesn't mean you'll have all the same symptoms with your second so try not to compare. I had 2 completely different pregnancies and delivered 2 healthy children.

Good luck :-)

jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010