help me make a cheesecake filling!!!!

AAAAAAAH! I just want to make a cheescake filling! I cant find a decent one anywhere. I bought a graham pie crust at the store, so all I need is to whip together the ingredients and stick it in the oven. Or I might not even have to do that. I have cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, vanilla and sugar. Those seem to be the basics. I dont have any condensed milk or anything. No cinnamon because SO is allergic. If you know a good website that uses these ingredients, or you have one to share....pweeeeeeez share with me!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The KEY to an excellent cheesecake is making sure you've creamed the creamcheese until it's completely smooth, no lumps, before adding the other ingredients.

I haven't tried this recipe myself, but hopefully helpful. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cheesecake-Cupcakes/Detail.aspx
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 4:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2010