pergnancy test need help on ?s

can you take a pregnancy test and be only 2 weeks pregnant and get a positive ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There are NO false positives, baby!!! I think I was 3 weeks pregnant when I found out! Go to the doc and get an "official" test done. The girls at my doc's office laughed at me because I took 3 tests at home to be sure, not knowing you couldn't get a false positive. Good luck and congratulations!!!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I was two weeks when i found out. and yes there can be false positives. if you really think you are, go to a clinic or your doctor and find out. home tests are ok, but skip a step and go to your doctor or somewhere else.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Two weeks from your last period or two weeks from ovulation? If you' re talking about from your last period, then no. If you're talking about from ovulation, then yes.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 10:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• cuz i took a pregnancy test and it came out with a light light + sign then i looked at it today it became darker am i prenant?
    Anonymous

• last period was sep 21_ sep 27
    Anonymous

• You probably are pregnant and congratulations!!!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Pregnancy tests measure hcg levesl, the pregnancy hormone. Above 5 is a positive pregnancy test, but the lower the hcg, the lighter the sign may be. So I think you are preggo. Congratulations!!!
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008