Any ideas for freezer meals?

So I have been a stay at home mom for awhile, and have just recently decided I need some adult time and got a tiny part time job... So I thought those freezer meals (like you would make at My Girlfriends Kitchen) would be smart to make for my family.... So my husband can just throw them in the oven and I can do dinner when I get home from work. Does anyone have any good recipes, or websites where I can get some???

adoptivemommy24

Asked by adoptivemommy24 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Food & Drink

• This Web site has a bunch of freezer recipe--you can even search by ingredient.

http://www.momsbudget.com/freezerrecipes/index.html

Cafe Kim

Answer by Cafe Kim at 9:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can also try slow cooker meals. You can start the meal long before you're gone, and DH won't have to actually cook; it will just be ready! Some of my fave slow cooker recipes are:
    My Ratatouille (I have this recipe, and others, posted under my journals on my page, if you want to look!);
    Roast with potatoes and veggies
    Pork chops with potatoes and saurkraut
    Hot Dog Casserole

sooo many more. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I make a baked zit with mini meatballs and pepperoni, and little dollops of cream cheese to make it a little different and a little creamy.  I dont put cheese on top.  Just in the middle and then put cheese on it at the last minute after it is baked so I dont overcook the cheese.  one box on ziti from  walmart will easily make 2 meals,...maybe more. I love Allrecipes.com  They have something in there called threese cheese chicken casserole ( i think) and it freezes AWESOME!  There is also a reicpe called Cheese lovers chicken that I  think would freeze very well.  I love that website in general and I have a bunch of photos on there.

28yroldgranny

Answer by 28yroldgranny at 9:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008