Moving????????????????????

Does anyone live in or near Fresno? adn is it still alot of volince want to go home but I have to think of my angels, but I need my family hubby ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he`s going on 50 and i know in my heart not much long with him I have had 32 years good and bad. help please sorry about my spelling

butterflysmom

Asked by butterflysmom at 4:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You couldn't pay me enough to go back to Fresno again. We lived there 6 months it was miserable the people were rude and crime was high. We lived on the nice part of town for Fresno and there were constant break ins and theft. My neighbors were moving and didn't shut their truck they were gone a minute and caught a group of guys in the act of taking their stuff. You think they would have put the stuff down and ran no they told the guy he better back off they were leaving with the stuff. One of the thieves lived next door. I had witnessed this from my bedroom balcony and called 911 and told the officers where every single one of the thieves lived. The cops came and were high fiving the guys and told them to give the stuff back so the guy would quit throwing a tantrum. They also told them who reported them. They vandalized our condo and threatened me after that. No way would I live there with a kid again.

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It wouldn't be MY choice in a place to live, but here's a link to help you decide... http://www.city-data.com/city/Fresno-California.html

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope live in WI.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I understand nearby Clovis is much better. I would not want to live in the valley of central CA- the heat is unbearable in the Summer and Winters are cold, dank and socked in with Tulle fog.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I live in Modesto... Fresno is not a place I would ever live. Where are you living now?

Sisteract.. thats why I want to move to the Pleasanton/ Dublin area. Closer to SF, Santa Cruz. Modesto is deadsville I hate it here. Since I am getting a divorce my goal is to move toward that direction if I can get a night job somewhere. Jobs are hard to find in Central Cal too. I dont mind the heat I prefer warm over cold but hate the fog.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Shane- I lived in both Pleasanton and San Ramon for many years in the 80s and 90s- both are wonderful, family communities with good school systems. I also have a home in Aptos, Santa Cruz Cty- another lovely, serene place to live. My son lives in that home while attending UCSC. My husband and I live in Southern CA ,where he works. I work very part time in Sacramento. I travel north every month and stay for a week or 2 between Sacramento and Aptos. My elderly parents live in Sacramento, so I work and visit/stay with them at the same time. It's crazy!

Night job, are you a nurse?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010