I get one free day a week ( it's tomorrow) I never know what to do! I really don't want to stay home and clean. I love being with my 3 year old daughter, so I'm usually missing her on her day at school. What should I do?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Let her take the day off with you (unless there is something special she would miss) and spend it doing something fun, going to lunch, enjoying the stuffing out of each other. That is the best kind of day off in the world. And she will feel extra special too!

Answer by manna1qd at 9:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Well, I have felt conflicted about spending "me" days, but I have been told many times that YOU need that time to recharge so you can be a better mommy. Go get a pedicure, meet some girls for coffee, or even rent some movies and go home and watch them in peace!!

Answer by Lv2sons at 10:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I get one free day a week every week! I am SO grateful for it, too! I can shop in peace, clean in peace, have lunch with a friend, take a shower uninterrupted, or catch up on some sleep. I enjoy that time "off", it helps me maintain my sanity. :)

Answer by IndianaMom03 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• OMG..I am soooo jealous!!! I would sooo be in at spa with my feet up and reading a good book! time to schedule an appt. Stay home and do a "Me day"...facial, manicure, pedicure, eat some chocolate and RELAX!!! You are sooo lucky...I wish I had your problem. LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• get out in the sun...

Answer by hendrickson at 1:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I like to get things done that are difficult to do with kids, such as shopping, even for groceries or getting my hair done. Even taking a nap. LOL

Answer by cacnotcam at 2:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would prolly just go shopping maybe lunch with a friend or the hubby that would be nice :)

Answer by madynhaydensmom at 11:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008