tired

Im pregnant and today my eye's have been hurting so bad sometimes i can't see. Does this mean im just really tired or could there be something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe bring it up to your doc and see what they say, you may need to see an optometrist. I don't recall having eye pain just with being tired..
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Your eyes are known to "Changeee" when most women are pregnant. i had to get glasses. Make an appt. with your eye doctor.. let him know that you just got this pain.. try sleepping,or tylenol, you know.. i had headaches from My eyes ! and my eyes hurt too, try some tylenol :) and give your doc, a call if it goes on. <3
    Yung_mama15

Answer by Yung_mama15 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• When you go to the doctor again I would tell them whats wrong. I may be something it may not be. I know when I was pregnant with my kids I was like that and I was just tired...

Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 11:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Does it feel kinda like burning or stinging? Because if so mine are doing the same thing! I just thought that it is the fact that I am literally EXHAUSTED. Try closing your eyes for a few seconds. Do you feel any relief? If so your eyes could be dry or just need to catch some zzzzzzz! Good luck!
    happymommy284

Answer by happymommy284 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2008