if you experienced morning sickness (a really bad one which lasted a long time) during your first pregnancy?

is it necessary that you will experience the same with your other pregnancy/pregnancies?

mommy_sam

Asked by mommy_sam at 4:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have morning sickness. I had 24/7 sickness.lol! I vomited all the time. With my daughter I couldn't even handle the smell of waffles without getting sick.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• You may have it again, but you may not. I had it with both my pregnancies, but my mom had it with only one of hers.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I had bad morning sickness with my first child - but much, much worse MS with my second pregnancy. Couldn't hold anything down until about 22 weeks. Every pregnancy is different!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I had morning noon and night sickness with my first pregnancy, until a WEEK after I gave birth- I LOST weight, not gained. it was horrible, I asked my doctor this very question, and she said every pregnancy is diffrent, it has everything to do with body chemicals, and hormones.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I didn't have it with my Daughter- my first pregnancy, Had it the first trimester of my second pregnancy and this pregnancy it has been horrible. So, I would say that it is all about hormones. There is no way to tell.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No, I was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum (horrible morning sickness) with my first, and could hardly function the entire pregnancy because I just couldn't hold anything down. There was a three month period when I didn't even leave the house and relied on meds just to hold anything down the whole 40 weeks... but this pregnancy has been so different. I got a little morning sickness in the beginning, but I have felt great the last 10 weeks. After my last pregnancy I never imagined myself feeling this good while pregnant!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2010