WOW, didnt realize people our age still act like that.

I have a person on my FB list who I have a bad past with - my "first love" cheated on me with her and high school and she took every chance she got to rub it in. She later left him and "cheated" with my friends fiance ( & they have a son together) . 5 years have passed and she has added me, she states on her profile she is a "changed woman" who lives for God. Last week my friend asked me if her sons father lost his job or something ( if I had seen the "changed woman" say anything about it ) because her child support payments was alot less this month ( CS is the ONLY "contact" he has had with his son) and I told her no but that she has added new pics of their brand new furniture and they are on vacation. Which is true, and just something that I knew because of what she posts on FB. Today I get a message from "changed woman" saying to watch my back because she knows I am a spy for " that heffer" . Not to mention she has 4 kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Time to erase some "friends"!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• What a prize she is.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Maturity definitely does NOT come with motherhood!!

colethky

Answer by colethky at 4:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That's exactly why I'm not on facebook. Too much drama from the past that needs to stay behind me.
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• oh man high five. i have a friend like that! i put a question about her level of crazy earlier today. good luck and i agree with butterflyblue! time to erase some "friends" indeed. some chics are just so catty it kills
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 4:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• The great thing about fb, is you control who your friends are, just like in real life.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would delete, then block her, and anyone else who acts like her. Check your security setting so that only your friends see your posts, your pictures or write on your wall.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My father's 58 year old adultress still acts like that. She's a 14 year old mean girl trapped in 58 year old woman's body.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Remove her as a friend again. Stay out of it as much as possible. Support your friends, and stay away from her. She is not changed and she may be trying to use you to get to other people. Watch your back.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 4:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010