Do you realize that your level only stands for how much time we spend on cafemom?

True lol (:

Cochise

Asked by Cochise at 4:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well hell.

I should be a lot higher level than I am then..

LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If that's what it stands for I have plenty of time to make up in this section. LOL!!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No,its how well you answer too. If your answers suck,you never get voted up or get best answer!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope. It stands for how many extra credit votes you get - and you earn those even if you're not online, it's just people who come along later and vote up or bump your posts.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• be_happy_spinning_smile Pictures, Images and Photos
    Cochise

Comment by Cochise (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yus lol
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 4:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 4:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Well, not always. It kinda depends on the extra credit you earn. If you get a lot of vote ups and bumps, you don't even have to be online to get them. I'm honestly not on all that much. I come on in little spurts. Then again, I am dropping on the Deans List because I haven't been on as much, but whatever. Maybe you're right then, lol. I'm so over the points thing. I think it's kinda lame when people are trying so hard to get points that mean practically nothing, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope, I think I'm almost always on CM but my level is REALLY low on here so I don't think it stand for that in the least bit.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 5:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I guess I should reword it then... the level stands for how much time we spend in questions and answers (:
    Cochise

Comment by Cochise (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010