MY BDAY TOMORROW?!?!!?

SO MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW IM GOING TO TURN 20 AND MY MOTHER IS TRIPPIN BECASUE IM GONNA GO TO THE CLUB AND SHE IS GOING TO BABYSIT MY CHILD..IM SINGLE AND WITH MY CHILD EVERYDAY DO YOU THINK IS RITE FOR ME TO GO CLUBBING OR SHOULD I STAY HOME WITH MY CHILD ON MY 20TH BDAY

jrsmommy17

Asked by jrsmommy17 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Enjoy your day. Happy Birthday!

Answer by Bmat at 4:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• You can get into clubs when you're under 21? IMO,I guess its ok. As long as its not a weekly occurance,you're ok in my book!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• THANKS GIRLS
    jrsmommy17

Comment by jrsmommy17 (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It wouldn't be my idea of a good time, and I do understand your mom's concern. Bad things happen to people who get drunk, especially young women.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Go out and have fun for your birthday. It only comes once a year. Don't get drunk. People might take advantage of you. Then again, if you are still considered under age to drink. You wont be getting drunk.lol! Even mom's need a time out every now and agin.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If its not something you do all the time go oout n kick it n have a good time :) Happy Birthday!
    Jx3sMami

Answer by Jx3sMami at 7:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Go have fun. You earned it. Happy B-day
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• As long as going out and leaving your child is not something you do all the time then I say Go out and enjoy your Birthday. Happy Birthday. Have a great one.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I guess that depends on if you are paying your own way in life or not. I would need more info.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• No it's not everyday you have a birthday. Your now out of your teens, so maybe it's a special one too. Ddn't your Mom ever celebrate? Myabe she just doesn't want you to have a good time, or just doesn't want to babysit, who knows? Have fun, and Happy Birthday.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2010