Anyone know any good places to get scrapbook pages?

I'm really wanting to get going on our wedding scrapbook, the only thing stopping me - the scrapbook pages!! Our wedding colors were white & baby blue but I'm having a hard time finding baby blue scrapbook pages. I've tried web searches, WalMart, Michaels & various other stores but they either have the blue too dark or wedding packs with white & red or white & pink but no white ones with baby blue. Any ideas would be very grateful, thanks*

Ellie15

Asked by Ellie15 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• have you tried fedex? there are stores that specialize in scrap booking
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Micheal's (sp) or JoeAnn's Fabric. In Micheal's they have whole sections of stickers, different paper, and other things for scrap booking. I love to scrapbook and that is where I get my stuff from.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Michael's would be my first place- Target has alot of Scrapbook things & Ross does too- most of the time
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 6:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• How about this one? http://crafts-sewing.hsn.com/american-crafts-8-x-8-album-kit-wedding_p-6152329_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=6152329&sf=ct&dept=ct0012&attr=569&ocm=CT|ct0012|569&prev=hp!sf!dept!569&ccm=CT|ct0012|569

ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• 1. scrapbookect.com
    2.scrapbook.com
    3. oriental trading.com

THIS IS THE LINK YOU NEED ;-) (load a wedding photo onto the site & it will "color match" the photo & give you the exact paper color that looks good & you can order from there!!! How AWESOME IS THAT!)
    http://www.scrapbook.com/color/?m=photo
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Thank you SOOOOOO much everyone - I will sure try those other stores & websites. I did try our local Michael's with no luck as they didnt have the blue I was looking for but I didnt think about Ross, Target or JoAnnes, & thanks for those websites too as I looked through LOADS of them with no luck too. You are all AMAZING!!!! Really looking forward to getting our wedding scrapbook done now after 3 years of marriage!!lol Thank you all again:)
    Ellie15

Comment by Ellie15 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• you could try digital scrapping... that way you can even scan in the exact color you want ...
    one thing you can do is scan actual ribbons, flowers, the bridesmaid dress, etc... and then use that to create your own paper or embellishments.
    I used leftover ribbon and flowers (that I dried) to put in my scrapbook too
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree with Elle15 about doing digital scrapbooking. It's so easy and less time consuming than traditional scrapbooking. Or you can even go hybrid and start with digital pages and then once you have them printed, you can add traditional embellishments. I actually use Heritage Makers Studio which is a web based program. Its a simply drag and drop. They have a ton of art and templates. I am sure you would be able to find a wedding book in the templates that you would be able to customize to match your wedding colors. When your book is complete, you will have a professional looking photobook just like a photographer would charge you an arm and a leg for. Just go to http://bookyourphotos.com and look through their templates to see if anything catches your eye. Or send me a PM and I can help you.
    PS. Congrats on your recent wesdding! :)
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2010