And she calls herself his MOMMY .... Wouldn't this drive you crazy !?!?

A few years ago I met a man and fell deeply in love with him and his 2 year old son.... His mother was completely out of the picture. When he was born my ( now ) husband and 2 other men where at the hospital to get DNA tests. When he was 3 weeks old she dropped the baby off and never came back ( she would call every once in awhile but would ask for money before she would ask how the baby was ) .... Anyways, since then we have gotten married and had a little girl. He is my son ( not my step son... I have adopted him- she signed her rights over when she gave him away) . He calls me mommy, I am the one who takes care of him when he is sick, gets him ready in the mornings and reads him bed time stories.

I recently came across her facebook and she talks about him like he is with her. She has pics FROM MY PROFILE of him ( it is now private) and everyone comments on how good of a mom she is. PLEASE !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, it would. I'd be tempted to make a comment on her profile about it. I don't know if you can demand that she take the pics down, since they aren't hers.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I'm sure you can report her profile seeing as she has pictures of a minor who IS NOT hers on her profile.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• you are mommy don't let her insecurities get to you. she has no rights to him so in all reality you can say she is harrasing you and your family if you want to go to that extreme
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Wow I don't know how a person could handle this situation . All I can say is he should not now or in the near future be left alone with her because she has made it clear in her mind that he is still her son and you can't imagine what she will do next.
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 5:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• you can block her and report her pictures and have them deleted
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i would be ticked. i've got a friend and she fled her ex husband - he didnt fight to hard to see or hear about him in this time. he is getting married to the chic he cheated on her with.. She is claiming my friends kid. its freaky. what do they have to do with this child? nothing. they live over an hour away and again she fled. the woman has pictures of the other child on her facebook profile. i show my friend and she said that they were from her out of date phone she left when she ran. the woman had no problem with moving into the home that my friend and him shared and using all of her stuff.... some people are so SOO creepy again SOOOO creepy at least she has no rights... cant come and take the child from you guys...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would be mad too. That is rediculous. I do however, know how it goes. My Husband adopted my Daughter and my ex caused issues for a while. He tried to act like he was some wonderful Man when we all knew the truth. They just want to come across to others who don't really know them as wonderful parents. You can report to Facebook that she took pictures off of your page and make her get rid of them.
    I just wanted to commed you for adopting her Son. It takes special people to do that :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That's kinda creepy IMO. Obviously enough ppl know she had a kid so she can't just pretend she didn't have one so she's gonna pretend to be a good mom? That's pretty f^$^%&* up in my opinion. I wouldn't incite her to do anything to you by posting something, just shake your head, know you're the better person & let it go. Crazy bitch!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010