I am so freaking bloated i look pregnant.. what do i do?

please help, seriously i am so bloated i look 6 months pregnant when im standing, sitting down.. when i lay back its alright.. but i feel yucky, bloated like there is air in my whole stomach.. i feel gross! sometimes i feel full. i do eat good foods but i dont work out because i am constantly busy.. dishes, laundry, making beds, cleaning the house picking after my 5 and 4 year old plus i have a 4 month old son i had on april 9th. i only walked with a friend last sunday and we never did it again. she is never around and told me we should do it 3 times a week but i cant get a hold of her. regardless i dont think walking would help.. is there something i can take for it? i am also nursing but supplementing with formula as well. i got a shapewear and it doesnt work either.. im so pissed! my stomach is so bloated the shapewear doesnt hold my tummy in like its supposed too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Gas-x

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• drink a lot of lemon water and eat parsley.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Here is a reality shocker for you...unlike all the pictures you see online and in magazines of stars that have had babies....ect..... unless you have had a tummy tuck done... you will never be pre baby again. you can lose weight and look tons better in jeans...but naked.... unless you have surgery ...even if you exercise your butt off.. well..you get my drift.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Are you drinking plenty of water? You could be dehydrated and retaining fluids. Another thing is gas. My great-grandfather was hospitalized once, many years ago, for gas because it wouldn't come out and bloated his stomach. Also, and I don't want to scare you, but bloating like that is a sign of ovarian cancer. No matter the cause, you should go get yourself checked out, especially if you're so uncomfortable and especially if it's something that's happened suddenly.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• throw yourself a party and get lots of gifts
    be sure to put on invite.. party and presents for the mom to be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Sweetie...I've had 3 kids and i'm still a little hard body at 49 yrs old.Not every female that has a baby will have a tummy afterwards.As a matter of fact... After my 3rd, I was back to dancing 1& a 1/2 months after.I just took care of myself while pregnant, thats all.Anyway...you shouldn't be bloating like that .Please go get checked by your Dr. as soon as you can.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• op here. It has nothing to do with being skinny.. it has to do with only the bloating. i can go see a doc but it takes awhile. i have too many appointments the week after this one so it would be for early september.
    busybumblebe848

Answer by busybumblebe848 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have the same problem and I don't know what the cause is. My youngest is 3 yrs old. So its not the baby fat. I get so bloated sometimes that I look pregnant & I feel really full in my stomach sometimes when I hardly eat anything too.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 7:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2010