Do you have goals for your future?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 5:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• FInishing my Ph.d, getting my son through school, traveling more with my husband and son, and finally buying a bigger house.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My current long-term goal is earning my Bachelor's in Literature or Fine Arts. Haven't decided for sure yet. Right now I just need to get my Associates so I can go for my Bachelor's.
    I'm also going to go to Vegas next year for my 30th.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope, LOL. :)
    j/k
    Of course...I have lots...but for right now, raising these kiddos to the best of my ability and being th ebest mom I can be and to make them,my dh and myself happy is all I want and need.
    I really did a lot of my goal orientated type of stuff in my 20's. Hit my 30's and decided it was time to settle down and work on the goal of having a family..and thats what I'm doing :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Loving whatever I'm doing when I'm doing it.
    Living my life to the fullest.
    Being as happy as I can possibly where ever I may be, doing whatever I may be doing.
    Having as much fun as I can.

That's it. I look at and live my life in pretty simple terms. Love, happiness, laughter. Those are my goals in life. Anything else I get in life , comes to me, or I accomplish etc.. Are the cherries, sprinkles,nuts and whipped cream on top.....

:-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010