Have you ever tried Cherry Dr. Pepper Dessert Topping?

I am NOT one to put anything on my ice cream (topping, sprinkles, etc.) but I AM all about Dr. Pepper. My SO got me this to try. I'm excited about it but yet I'm a bit anxious. What if it isn't "all that"? But then... what if it's better than "all that"? LOL! If you've had it what do you think of it?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 5:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I like Dr. Pepper and Cherry Dr. Pepper so I would probably enjoy that topping. It doesn't sound half bad.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• To me, it sounds really gross. I've tried the soda and liked it ok, but I'm not a big soda person. the idea of something made to taste like soda is a little off-putting.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• my hubby likes it. but i'm not that much of a pop fan. he's tried all the pop flavors. he loves to experament with stuff.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I haven't heard of it before but I love Dr Pepper too. You'll have to let us know how it is.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:39 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I've never heard of it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Octobersmom, it wasn't bad at all. The more I had (at one time) the more it tasted like Cherry Dr. Pepper. It's not a product I would go out of my way to buy though. =)
    firenicecream

Comment by firenicecream (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010