please i need some input.... adult content

ok im on the pill i have a period every month about 3 months back i thought i was prego i took some tests....to me i seen a fain line but no one else did so i fig its all in my head....well about 4 weeks ago i started feeling flutters and what feels like kicking....my question is if i am prego is it ok for me to still be taking the pill?...and why am i geting neg tests if i am prego?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 5:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you haven't been getting a period for the last three months, have you gone to the doctor to have a blood test done? And no, you shouldn't be taking the pill if you are pregnant.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• no u should stop the pill right away. see a doctor and tell them your concerns! if u dont have insurance look for a free clinic - there has gotta be something! good luck!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• NO!some women don't get a positive until the 2nd trimester. Go get a blood test done!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• have you had a period in the last 3 months? if you havent then you really need to get in to the doc.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• How is your period? i'm on the pill and get the flutters before, during and after my period (like 10 days). I get super bloated and gassy during that time and i figure the flutters are gas-related. I had some spotting (never get it) and was worried, but my cycle has been fine. If you're that worried, take another test, call the doctor, or go in.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• no you shouldn't be taking the pill if you are or think you are preg. You should see a doctor to get blood work ran. Then you can go from there. And actually some women DO have a period while their preg. -(it just tends to be lighter) I did with first 2 DD's for 6 & 3 months into pregnancy. Just check with a doctor if you are concerned.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 5:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• ive had my period every month and the flutters are all the time during the day and night...my period is heavy though and i took tests they came back neg...im just trying to figure out what else the flutters can be from since i can feel them all the time not just after i eat or before my period
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• talk to your doc but if your haveing heavy periods still i dont think your pregant. i know im not pregant due to a tubal but i swear i feel flutters and it feels like when my babies would kick but i know most times its gas or just intestinal movement. but i would talk to your doc if they are all the time.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• go see your doctor. those home tests don't always work.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Gas can also cause those flutters. When you feel the flutters wait to see if you pass any gas, or feel the need to, right away. If you do, then you probably aren't pregnant. But seriously, you need to go see a doctor if you are that concerned. None of us here can tell you for sure.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2010