Do you gain weight while on your period?

Do you crave a lot of things? and do you give in to those cravings?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 5:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I crave bananas, chocolate, and sodas- mostly coke or Pepsi. I put on 2-3 pounds then loose it during the week.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I always weigh about 5 lbs more before my period. I retain water really bad. It's horrible!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Before it,yes. Water weight. PMS always has me wanting chocolate!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Not anymore I workout and I only have one headache and cramps on one day. So its getting better
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I've been thru menopause & still get PMS.The weight gain is water so try to not eat alot of salt.I also am a total bitch and want to kill sometimes.It's terrible.My Dr. won't put me on anything cuz I'm a smoker.& am too set in my ways to quit.I told him I'll cut down but I'll never stop smoking.So...
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I gained water weight when I was having my period. Bloating. After my period ended, it was gone and I weighed a few pounds less.
    Funny how you say when you are "on your period". I was always having my period.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010