Side by Side Jogging Stroller vs. Tandem Stroller

I am in the market for a double stoller and can't decide if I want a jogging or tandem stroller. I like the jogging stroller, but will be using it to go to the mall and stores, etc. Does anyone have a problem fitting through doorways and aisles? Which brand of jogging or tandem stroller do you recommend?

snugglybuggly

Asked by snugglybuggly at 5:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Side by side strollers are wide and don't often fit through door ways, isles, and take up more room when you fold them. Some can be rather heavy too. I have a Sit n' Stand by Baby Trend. It's not that heavy, fits two children, easy to get through door ways, easy to get in isles, and is easy to fold up.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010