Our car was offically paid off today and....

when taking my son to school today, I accidently had it in drive instead of reverse and ran over a parking bump. I then put it back in reverse and when I backed up it tore my front bumper. I knew something like this would happen. I know it could have been worse, but that did dampen my happiness of having it paid off. Have you ever paid something off and then something happened to it?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 5:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is Exactly Why i like to be Low Key on Friday the 13th! I'm Sorry that happened to you! Congratulations on paying your car off though!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 6:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No,t really. Sorry your happiness was dampened. At least you have the money from the car payments you don't have now to use to repair it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Friday the 13th in all of it's glory. Sorry this happened.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Congrats for getting the car paid off now you can afford to fix it. That happens no matter what day is it. Look for the rainbow in something that'll make you happy
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Unfortunately this kind of thing is bound to happen. Try not to be too hard on yourself.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Shrug it off girl! You OWN your car now!! :-) Its all yours!

I will be so excited when we pay off my dhs in september!! i may just get $1 in his car note amount the next month & roll it in!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes it seems that way when i paid off my car the transmission went out and i loved that car chevy impala
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2010