Do u wanna laugh at women who are like 13-14 weeks pregnant that...

rub there "baby pump"?
Waddle?
complain about there acheing backs and feet?
talk about there baby kicking?
or cry over not being able to breath cuzz baby is in there rib cage?
I have a friend who is almost 14 weeks pregnant that does this ALLLL THE TIMMEE.. I've been pregnant, and I just want t olaugh at her and say, u think ur in pain now???!?!?!?!?!
Just give it some time honey-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, lol. I was pregnant at the same time as a friend and she acted like she 9 months pregnant from the time she found out. The only one of those I did was rub my belly. As soon as I knew there was a baby in there, I was always touching it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 5:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That is so true. At 14 weeks you have no idea what is to come. The only thing I will say though is that rubbing your "bump", I feel, is more about bonding with your baby.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 5:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I touched my belly. I talked to it and everything the moment I found out I was pregnant. Touching my belly was me being close and affectionate with my baby before I could actually see and touch him. I didn't do it out in public or anything but I did lay in bed and rub it, read it stories, sing, talk to it haha
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• ha ha ya! give it 20 weeks then complain!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• OMG That's my friend! She acts like no other woman on the planet has ever been through this and she whines and complains about everything! I never complained while I was pregnant except when I got severely sick this last time and had to be put on bedrest. That was horrible. But still. I loved every minute of being pregnant even the things that aren't so fun! I was carrying another life! Okay so I wasn't THAT optimistic about it, but still. I wanna give my friend a chill pill! She whines like a little baby sometimes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have a sister in law like that. Annoying isn't the word for it. When I was on complete bedrest with preeclampsia and was 32 weeks at the time she came over and started complaining about her 'swollen ankles'..I was l;ike are you for real..she was 12 weeks pregnant. At 14 weeks the uterus is usually just under or at the belly button. "In the ribs"...LMAO.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My two nieces had their first kids a year apart. The older one did that and we all just rolled her eyes. The younger one did it and the older one called her crazy (and we all just roller our eyes again ;) )
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• lol yes i do. but i must say i am guilty of the belly rubbing. when my belly started to grow i just couldnt keep my hands off it and most times i did it not even relizing it. i still kinda miss the belly the one thing i loved about being pregant.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• RIGHT!?!? I touched my belly- I don't see a problem with that at all- though before there was a "bump" I didn't call it that- Lol, my sister was like that- I mean, I complained, A LOT, but not until after I was 33 weeks, and I had a broken rib from kicking, and couldn't lay on my back with out my blood pressure bottoming out, and me passing out!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:59 PM on Aug. 13, 2010