Ok ladies! I need some new fun Drink ideas! Whats your fav? (alc.) drink?!

Ok im not a big huge liquor drinker but we are going to be having some friends over and i want to make it fun! I need some new drink ideas! If you could post your favorite...what its called... and how you make it that would be great! Even pictures of it if you can find it would be awesome! Thanks!!!!

kendralyn08

Asked by kendralyn08 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I love sour apple martini's. I like them made with vodka, sour apple pucker, and Midori melon liqueur,a little bit of sweet and sour , then garnished with a cherry. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My new favorites revolve around a Vodka made by a company called 3 Olive. There is Bubble O' 7, Which is Bubble Gum Vodka & 7 Up. My favorite is Cherry Vodka with 7Up. If you add Redbull to the Cherry & 7 Up it's called a Cherry Bomb. Good Luck & Have a Blast!
    TheNeverLady

Answer by TheNeverLady at 5:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• A real easy one and fruity (which I love) for those who like something lighter is a Cape Codder. It is 50/50 vodka and cranberry juice. Served with a slice of lime. Pretty standard, but a favorite here. And it's nice in hot weather. Have fun!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Sheridan's Black and White. It's 2 coffee flavored liquors sold in a single split bottle, and you pour it so the light one floats on top of the dark.

http://www.notempire.com/images/uploads/org-176.jpg

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• coconut rum and fruit punch- tastes like kool-aid!
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If you have a good blender, pina coladas are easy. DO NOT buy a mix - those suck and making it from scratch is easy. Get real pineapple juice, real cream of coconut (comes in a can called "Coco Lopez") and light rum. The ratios are sort of an individual taste but the basic recipe is 4oz juice, 4oz coconut, 3oz rum, 2 cups ice. Another bonus is that this is really tasty without the rum added, so you can include kids or nondrinkers as well.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My nephew makes this awesome drink with (good) bourbon and apples: http://hungryliketheduck.blogspot.com/2009/10/this-is-not-appletini-dedicated-to.html

Answer by rkoloms at 10:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• passion fruit malibu, pinklemonade, lemon-lime soda I dont have a name but these are yummy
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 14, 2010