ATTENTION ALL TWI-HARDS!!

R u going to see Vampires suck?
Will u be bothered by the jokes, or making fun of it?
I'm the BIGGEST Twi-hard, and I think it looks GREAT, a good way to fill the Twilight void in my life! ROTF

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I definitely wouldn't be offended by it, but I think it looks kinda stupid and cheesy, lol. I'm picky when it comes to comedy though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am not bothered by it and still want to see it lol. I think it will be funny!! and I love twilight LMAO!
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I will rent it when it goes to redbox probably. It looks like it will either be REALLY dumb or REALLY funny. I don't mind the cracks at twilight but I don't want to waste $30 for us to go see it in theaters if it does turn out to be dumb.
    MrsKline

Answer by MrsKline at 6:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am a huge Twilight fan. Obsessed some may say... But I can appreciate a good parody. I think the movie looks funny and will definitely be taking all the kids when it comes out.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i liked 'twilight', but i had to open this post to see what a twi-hard was. LOL!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Eh my hubby use to Make jokes till I made him sit down and listen to the audio books lol but no I'm use to ppl maken fun of twilight
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i hate twilight!!!! but im excited to see vampires suck, it should be hilarious.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My self and my kids (12,9 and 6) all love the twilight series esp my 12 and 6yr and they both along with my self want to see this movie-only problem I told them they needed to choose between this and Scott pilgram Vs the world for next weekend.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 9:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• What is TWI?
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am a big fan of the Twilight Series and I would want to see the movie.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 7:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2010