When do I really know that my youngest is ready to start school? She is not going to preschool this year but she will be going nexted year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• just send her, you'll know. she's probly got mixed feelings, but start reading books about school to her. the library has some. my three year old keeps going around saying, my teacher says this and that, and she's not in school yet! but start early talking to her about school it helps. it even helps you.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That is a good idea. She knows that her big sister goes to school and at home we do some school work here. She went to VBS this year at our church. She had fun but I noticed that she became more needing of me when she was at home. I think that it was a good thing for her even if she thinks that it wasn't. I miss our library right know it is being remolded and most of the other libraries are to far to walk. We do not have a car.
    BeckyW101

Answer by BeckyW101 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I guess just send her.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010