What is on your mind the most?

I am always thinking about money problems. Never have enough!

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I need a job. what will i do. i need a job by sept. idk what i will do otherwise. i am obviously pregnant. start school again the 23rd. am i thinking about adding a psych. minor so i can make my dreams of being a therapist happen. my next child is due in january.... idk how i am gunna make everything happen. i grew up with one of the worst friends i have ever heard of a person having-her mother is crazy and threatening me again. i wish i wouldnt have opened that box regardless... hmmm on a great note i still have not offically gained any weight yet! lol still under the weight i was before pregnancy really kicked in. and even more random - OMG i had NOOO idea that people gave such great crap away at garage sales. my head is spinning. my dad wanted to get my son stuff and he really went all out
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 6:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Right now my husband being laid off and wondering if we are going to have to move again.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Safety. We live near a city that has been having back to back to back murders. It's scary waking up every morning and hearing there was yet another one. =(
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• right now its money and grades...it has been keeping me up at night cause im hella stressed over everything and now its even worse cause the financial aid screwed up my student loan stuff, and i was counting on that money to help pay bills being dh cant work as much OT. i just keep tellin myself that it has to get better eventually..whenever that may be
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Always money and why I don't ever have enoug tho become a SAHM
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Decorating the house!! haha I love decorating and my 6-yr-old loves it too so it's our mother/daughter activity. We plan new ways to change the house every 5-6 months.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• moving. we are trying to save money to move (without getting behind on other things). i'll be 9 months so wont be able to help much. and we are not having much luck finding a decent place either.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My daughter starting kindergarten. And, we are supposed to move to TX next year. I am not able to get comfortable or relax here because I know once I do, it will be snatched from me and I am going to have to start all over again. The wonderful life of military spousedom nobody talks about..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Lately it's been a few things...for the past six months:
    * A miscarriage I had 10 years ago
    *discussion about another baby
    *deciding if I am going to become a SAHM after my office closes
    *If I decide to stay home will we be able to make it
    Honestly the past 6 months this is pretty much all I think about, it has been the topic of conversation and arguments between hubby, it's draining mentally and emotionally!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Money, my children, finding a new job, and bills. Finding out how to get to the Hanson concert that I want to go to real bad.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010