Ultimate betrayl? adult content

My husband cheated on me while i was 7-8 months pregnant with my friend that i have had for many years. she told me about a month before he was born and i couldn't eat or sleep in that time and lost weight, i was in such a horribly place at that time. Can i ever really forgive him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't forgive either one!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't know can you? It is a personal issue and not knowing you or your husband there is no way to tell. I know that if you do its going to take a long time and work for you two to have a healthy relationship though.
    MrsKline

Answer by MrsKline at 6:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Only you can answer that. Get counseling for the two of you if that is what it will take. Trust is so basic. Something like thiis would be a deal breaker for me. I am so sorry you are in this situation.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• it depends on if you want to or not. it may take a long time. counseling may be a good idea if you really want to work things out.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• WOW THATS MESSED UP MB HIM IF YOU REALLY ;CARE FOR HIM BUT DEF NOT THE FRIEND GOD WOMEN ARE SLEEZES
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I feel like I can forgive almost everything else but if my husband were to go outside of our marriage, it's just unforgivable. I don't care what the reason is - he gave himself to somebody else. He could never be mine again.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• dont forgive both of them
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No, I don't. My exhusband cheated on me with my best friend of 8 years. I immediately ditched her and thought I could forgive him. But I couldn't.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 6:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I could not. You are the only one that can make that choice. Where would you start I do not know. The one thing that I do know is that nobody deserves this. I wish you luck..."HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't forgive either one of them. I've always said that the husband is the one with the commitment to the wife, not the other woman but in this case they both had a commitment to you that they broke!

Run now! If he could do this with a friend of yours who does he cheat with that you don't know!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010