memory foam mattress topper.

Anyone have one of these? What kind, how thick, where did you get and how much did you pay for it? Love it Hate it? Thanks so much!

kysmom642

Asked by kysmom642 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't have one but my parents do. Whenever I visit it reminds me how much I want to get one! It is so comfy. I don't really know a lot about it but its pretty think like 4 inches at least if not more.
    MrsKline

Answer by MrsKline at 6:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Thanks. I want a 4 inch mattress because I am hoping it is better but if I here good things about 2-3 inch,I will consider one of those instead.
    kysmom642

Comment by kysmom642 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes, we have one. We bought it for in our camper. I don't remember the brand, but iIt's a queen size, 2" thick, bought it on sale at Altmeyer's 3 years ago for $49. We love having it in the camper because it makes the thin mattress much more comfortable.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I got a two-inch one really cheaply a few years ago. I wish I'd gotten a 4 inch one.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Thanks Wasson. I really don't want to regret it. I am leaning towards the four inch Serta. =). I am pregnant and would love love love a memory foam topper..lol
    kysmom642

Comment by kysmom642 (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i slept on one before...and serta is a good brand...go with that im thinkin you wont regret it...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I actually have the full matress lol but they have the toppers at cosco or walmart and there like 40 to 60 dependind how big ur bed is or how thick you want it lol and their amazing!!
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I have the full mattress too and I HATE it.... They don't tell you that foam doesn't breath. I sweat my ass off every night. I'm thinking of getting a featherbed so that there is something inbetween. Don't get me wrong, my back feels great... but I'm miserable every night.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Wood- the man at the mattress store did tell me that they were very warm- I did not buy for that exact reason!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• they r comfy
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2010