Wat do you think? adult content

I recently decided to have a second baby, i had mirena for 2 years i took it out last month july 12 and according to my calculations of wat the doctor said i should have gotten my period monday and i didnt so im 5 days late but the tests are negative? i really hope i am pregnant wat do you think? am i taking the tests to soon? is there still chance of pregnancy? instead of getting my period i got some weird discharge.tmi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be your hormones adjusting.....but take a test to make sure
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would wait another week or 2 and test again...
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Some people take 12-18 months to get back to "normal" and pregnant. Be patient.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 7:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't understand....do they teach alternate spelling in school now....I thought the word was WHAT.....What ,not WAT. Gosh, I just don't get it.
    But,yes, as others have said, you just need to be patient. It could take 6 months to get pregnant. Maybe even a year.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Since the Mirena has hormones it could very well be that your body is still adjusting to the hormones not being there. I would give it another week and see if AF comes. If not then and the tests are still negative then I would call the doctor.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Same thing that happened to me. I took my mirena out and still have yet to see my period. Im right there with ya. I don't know if I am pregnant or not. all the test that I have taken have been negative. And I am late on my period too.
    teddybear3163

Answer by teddybear3163 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010