possible symptom? adult content

I thought you were supposed to dry up after ovulation?

I'm 8dpo today and I'm so wet its annoying.
I had to sleep bottomless last night because the moisture was REALLY irritating me.

Ladies, is this a symptom? I really feel crazy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I always figured it was a symptom of having sex lately. Your body produces it for lube.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Not really, however every woman is different. It could be that your body is fighting off some kind of vaginal infection, completely natural. maybe there is a little irritation or something got in that your body is trying to flush out. I would wait for your period and not think too much about it, if you are late take a test, but don't get worked up, I know from experience that it disappoints you when you're negative.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• How do you know you've actually ovulated yet?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 7:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Every woman is different. Its not one I've heard of being a sign. I do have a friend who got pregnant though and was telling me of this same issue. So id say its possible. At 8dpo, you should be able to test soon.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When I was pregnant I had the same problem. I was always wet. So it really could be possible. But don't get your hopes up like the other ladies said, every woman is different. Just test in a few days. Good luck to you.
    teddybear3163

Answer by teddybear3163 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2010