should i give my classmate my old straight talk phone?

we got a contract through us cellular so i dont use my prepaid one, and right now my kids play with the straight talk phone...so should i give it to my classmate? he wanted a straight talk phone and doesnt want to pay $ for a phone and everything and then not like it. this guy is also my partner on group projects so giving him the phone(he pays his own minutes) will benefit the me also cause then i will have a way to get a hold of him on school work.
so good idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it wouldn't hurt to help someone else out if it's in your heart to do so. I'm a giver so I would more than likely give it to him if I wasn't using it. Just make sure your communication is very clear on whether you are GIVING it to him or if you are allowing him to BORROW it for a time. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If it's a pre-paid phone that doesn't hold you to anything, then I don't see the harm in giving it away. You aren't using it anyway.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• keep it
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 7:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Go ahead and give it to him. It's the generous thing to do.
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 8:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I'd give it to him if he really needed it. If he is just looking for a freebie then I would donate it to somewhere that would benifit from it.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would give it to him. =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 8:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If you think it is really needed, then yes, but if you think it will be more like a gesture, say a nice present, then give it to someone else you know who really needs it even more.
    MichelleJ23

Answer by MichelleJ23 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010