I need supper ideas!

I need something quick and easy I can cook either on the stove or in the microwave. My oven isn't working right now, and I usually cook most things in my oven. We had tuna helper last night, and I don't want chicken. Anything that sounds good?! I have to go to the store anyway, I think, unless I can come up with something to cook that I actually have in my house!

bethanysmom1007

Asked by bethanysmom1007 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Stir fry: Meat of your choice, sliced and grilled and mixed with grilled sliced veggies of your choice. Serve over rice.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• experiment with this. boil your spaghetti noodles, once their done place them in a pan with your fav. vegetables and spices, or hot sauce even, cook it up for 5 to 10 minutes in butter and it should be good to go. Something new, easy and quick to make!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Breakfast for dinner? Omelets or French toast? Pancakes and bacon? Smoothies and bacon (blt) sandwiches?
    Big salad with all the fixings in it. Pasta with your favorite toppings, mushrooms, olives?? Ham steak w/fried potatoes??
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We got some steamed crab legs and ribs from the store yum
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We like spoonburgers here, ground hambuger, a can of chicken gumbo soup, about 2 T of mustard, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and half a cup of ketchup, I dont have a real recipe I just go by taste lol, you can throw some worsheshire in there too, then you just serve it on hamburger buns. Its a fav here
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• lol my oven is bad too so what to do, i grill everything for now can use the gas grill as an oven anything you can make in the oven you can make in the grill good luck
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Hamburgers. If you don't have buns, toasted bread works very well. Carrot and celery sticks with ranch dressing makes a great healthy summer side.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

Octobersmom