Have you ever caught your SO pleasuring himself? adult content

I did and it was pretty hilarious, the face he made was completely priceless. Lmao. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• yup once, it was pretty funny! He's "allowed" to watch porn so I don't care, it was just funny to catch him in action!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• no. i've tried to watch before but he feels uncomfortable. i'm just curious. i think it'd be hilarious if i caught him though.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope. He really doesn't like that... I keep trying to get him to do it, but he won't.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yup, walked in the house once when he was in the living room doing it!! He was so embarrassed!! I was rolling on the floor laughing at how he looked when I walked in.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I can't say "caught" because it's really not a secrete, I have cervical problems that cause pain so sex isn't something that comes often. But I wouldn't say it's funny or anything, just different and interesting.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Of course, many times. We've been together for 20+ years.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Lol!! Im with Nyx7. I dont mind him watching it, but I have "caught him in action" a few times and couldnt help but to laugh hysterically.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 7:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope.. Been married 25 years and I've never caught him in the act.. I know he does it. Just have never caught him in action.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yup...usually when he's in the shower. We've got 3 kids so there's not many other places he could do it. Plus, he says it's easy clean up that way. LOL. I don't find it all that hysterical. I know he does it, just when I accidentally walk in on him I say sorry and walk out.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 7:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010