bored and lonely

ugh!!!...I miss my SO sooo much!!! he works full time and today is the only day he has off...and what is he doing?...he's spending the day with his mother!!!! this woman is constantly coming between us I feel. whenever he has had time for us...she always butts in!!!...I don't wanna be rude or disrepectful...but I can't stand how she is always in the way!!! I should be able to have alone time with my man...without her!!! has anyone been through anything like this? I just feel like I am competing for his attention

EttaMay

Asked by EttaMay at 7:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• you ARE competing for his attn-its a game to her, and sorry but hubby is letting her win. Listen I am still going thru it, but not so badly. Here is what I did to make my SO see how she was being. I was so nice to her, and about her. I would let him know "sadly" how you wish you could be included. or how "sad" it makes you to think she doesnt care about you. is it a game? yes-but its her game. Beat her at it, let her look like the controlling greedy other woman. good luck and be careful. if you attack her to hubby-if he is really this attatched to her, you will lose. he will choose his"dear mommy". make him change his mind :).
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• talk to a your guy don't let it build up inside because when you do have family time that's when you'll explode and then nobody will be happy
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Tell your man how you feel? GL to you
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 7:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thankfully my hubby sannoyed by his mom.
    but you need your time too!
    mommy and daddy need to be happy.
    frankye

Answer by frankye at 7:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yup, I felt the same way, then both of our cars stopped working well enough for him to see her & I couldn't be happier! She's such a controlling bitch!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yeah tell him how you feel he should always have time for you & his mom 1 day that he is off spend it with you & the other day he has off spend it with his mom & his mom is just has to realize that she is not tthe only female in his life
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I know how your feeling. My SO is in the Marine Corp and I only see him on the weekends. Hes in training for a month so I wont see him again until Sept. 10 :(
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• aww im sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2010