Any one use The Red Box?

We rented our first movie out of them last week, i have to say its much cheaper and easy! A buck a night for a new release is very good!

How about you, have u used them? Did u like it?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE RedBox! My only complaint is that the movies are so limited :(
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I've used them a few times, but we have Netflix, which is even cheaper because we get 3 DVDs at a time for unlimited nights each for less than $20 a night, plus we get the instant watch through our computers and PS3 too... So unless we REALLY can't find anything on Netflix and there is a movie in the Red Box that we REALLY want to see, it's not really worth it to us.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We have a couple of times. We have netflix, so we watch mostly that, but sometimes they don't have a movie I want to watch.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yeah we use it occasionally. We also have netflix so we use that more often. Redbox can add up if you forget to take it back though.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• for new movies i pefer the lovely free libaray :P
    frankye

Answer by frankye at 7:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have used them since they came to our area- We do love them, but WE are bad about getting one then not getting it back and forgetting to take it back, so other than that it is great! I signed us up for Netflix (about $9 a month) for 1 DVD at a time by mail (as soon as you send it back you get a new one off your list) and unlimited movies direct to your TV or PC. Anyhow we do still get Red Box now and again though.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 7:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We use Netflix. We've done Redbox in the past, but have run into issues with certain ones not wanting to take back movies. We've got several here in town, but it's a big hassle trying to get them to one that will take them. With Netflix we watch what we want, they ship quickly and they have a HUGE selection. We also watch a lot of streaming video which is great. Oh, and we pay less using Netflix because we're not paying per night like Redbox.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We use netflix as well, in fact it's all we use we stream on the wii and get one disc at a time for 9.99 we have no cable. Can't beat 9.99 for movies and streaming. Plus netflix is adding more newer movies to the streaming list in Sept.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Lol. The one time we did use red box we ended up buying the movie form not retuning it...That sucked!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Everything I watch comes from : netflix, the library...
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010