do u really care if ur hubby or bf or s/o watches........... adult content

PORN!!! it don't bother me. in fact its better!!!! now if he is doing it behind your back. will u still get angry? why? the way i see it, he is home. who cares!!! well at least i don't. i see its meaningless to pick a argument over porn. i learned a few things from porn. lol!!! i don'tlike watching but if it gives me the big O when he watches fine with me. i get blindfolded so i don't have to watch it. lol!!!

reina77

Asked by reina77 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, I could give 2 shits less if he watches porn. Rather him take care of things himself then find some other girl who wants to suck his tonsils out thru his dick.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yeah,I mind because it can become an addiction.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Don't care. And I watch it more than he does. lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Many things can become an addiction btw. That doesn't stop people from doing those thing.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i don't get upset i'll sit there and watch it with him sometimes. i get mad when he hides going to strip clubs, i don't mind if he goes but i don't want him to hide it
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I actually bought my hubby a subscription to Playboy magazine. I made him cancel it only because it became a replacement for me and he wanted me to do the things he read about, saw on porn sites, etc. I told him that I'm his wife, not a hooker. Some of it, I enjoyed doing.. but he started expecting it wild and crazy ALL the time. We have 4 kids. I don't always have time to go all out. But, once in a while, I don't mind. I don't usually watch it with him because it feels awkward. What works for him doesn't work for me. So, sometimes we watch separately. So, I guess to me, it's ok as long as it doesn't interfere too much with our relationship and the kids should NEVER see his magazines or him looking at the sites.
    GadgetGirl90

Answer by GadgetGirl90 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That would be a deal breaker for me. I don't share my man with anyone. Anyway, he believes it would be disrespectful to me and him if he watched it.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't care.

2 shits is one more than I could give about it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• we use to watch it together to be honest- I thought it was fun too but....... it can go bad though (pretty soon they are doing it behind your back because they would rather hurry up and get done, then it affects your relationship! So I understand where your coming from but it has made its way out of our lives now and when DH whats something quick all he needs to do is come to his wife from now on! :)
    By the way our relationship has been SOOOO much better since it is out of our lives now!!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 7:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• no cuz i watch it with him. and there are time where i dont feel like sex or during my period so he takes care of his needs without me and sometimes he looks at porn. its no big deal and this whole addiction to porn thing is totally a cop out for some people to shift the blame but thats just my opinion.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010