anyone use the up & up diapers from target?

your thoughts on them?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 8:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I tried them because they were cheap and they were decent. But now theyre out of ds's size whenever I go so I dont buy them.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• they didnt work well with my dd, but with ds, he is now 6months, i decided to give it a go because there was a pack of size 3, 144 count for $20!!! holy cow!! they have given me no issues so far. i think im going to convert. love huggies, but the price is right with the up&up diapers.
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I love them!!!! I wish I would've tried them earlier! My son has been in them for months now and we have never had a leak!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i just bought a pack today, i couldnt resist it was $6 compared to $20 what i usually pay for huggies... i have not used it yet but i took one out and it felt cushy! just like the huggies little movers i use.... i really hope it works out cause i would like to only pay $6 a pack! lol
    thanks guys-
    joycegina

Comment by joycegina (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope. My son has been out of diapers for a year now.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I really liked them. They are just like huggies. But then I figured out that a size 5 up and up is a size 4 huggies so you're getting less diapers per size. Not sure if that makes sense. Basically they put a size bigger in the box than what it says.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I wasn't crazy about them. They were ok, but felt sort of papery to me. The price was great, though. Now I use Luvs which feel softer and work well for us. They're not as cheap as the UP diapers, but not nearly as expensive as Huggies or Pampers.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 10:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010