Has your child ever said anything super embarrasing in public? What was it?

It's Friday , the 13th .

Answer all 7 Real-Life horror questions to win the limited-time Friday, the 13th Award.

Cafe Meghan

Asked by Cafe Meghan at 8:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd told her teacher that I thought he was cute at open house night, I almost died
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When my older daughter was a toddler, we were in line at a natural food store. The woman in line in front of us was trying to engage my daughter (who was far more verbal than she looked--she started talking very early) by showing her the safari motif on her dress. She grunted a little when she bent over to lift the hem of her skirt a little to show my daughter the giraffes on it, and my daughter asked her, "Are you farting?"

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 8:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My 6 yr old and I were walking into a store. On the sidewalk was a black man with a white baby in a front-carrier. My son says quite loudly, "Where did he get that white baby?".
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• He asked me why the little girl in line in front of us at the store had a napkin on her head (she was Amish) *sigh*
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes, He said mommy you gotta fat belly but there isnt a baby in it, It was very sad about it but know he doesent know any better! he basicly yelled it! I heard people behind me laugh.....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When my son was five I had my daughter. We were at Kmart visiting his grandmother and while we were having lunch my darling son yells I know that jaiden and I were born different. I came out your vagina and jaiden was a c section. They pick up more than you think they do....

When my niece was about three my sister and I were at the doctor's office with her and there was a woman with a large derrier in front of us. We both looked at the woman and then at my niece, we could see the wheels turning in her little head and before we could stop her or remove her from earshot she asked "why is that lady's butt so big , Pete?"" I almost fell over. my sister couldn't apologize enough. Oh, yes, I am pete to my niece... no idea why since my name is jenn.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My daughter whose 3 saw a woman in a very very short skirt bend over and screamed "why is her panties showing".
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 8:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When she was about 3.5 we passed a man with hair that reached almost to his waist and he had HUGE earrings on. She yelled very loudly "Look mommy, that man 'gots' earrings and his hair is longer than yours!" I KNOW I turned beet red AND I KNOW he had to have heard it! WE had a discussion in the car about what we did and did not say about people after that.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My husband works at our county jail and our son once told his teacher that his daddy was going to arrest her, take pictures of her fingers (fingerprint), and slam the jail door on her. Luckily, she knew us (and our son) pretty well, and thought it was pretty funny.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• oh my gosh..lol..when my daughter was about 2.5 yrs old, we were at walmart, in the bathroom, it was that time of month for me, and she was in the stall with me, so there i was changing my tampon, and she yelled LOUD.... "MOM!!! YOURE BLEEDING!!! ARE YOU OK??" it was sooo embarrising, and all the woman in there were laughing..I was mortified to walk out and see everyone. so embarrasing!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010