If your friend...

What would you do if your friend blew you off?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 8:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• it depends..... sometimes i think people blew me off and then later i find out they either misunderstood something or they were really busy and trying to get something important done. i would try to see if it was them really blowing me off first before i would be bothered by it. if they really did blow me off i would be mad though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would want to know why.... maybe there is a good reason?? If she was just being a bitch I would return the favor and blow her off when she was counting on me the most.... I am just a bitch like that....that's how I roll.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Probably nothing, but then again it would depend on why they did it and how much notice they gave me.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• lol...I got blown off twice in three days...by two different people this past week. I don't really know what I am going to do about it yet.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nothing the first time. Then ask why the second
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i would be mad but i would just find somthing else to do
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Found out that he was detained by the police for questioning. He is the main suspect in an arson of his ex girlfriend's boyfriend's car!!! He was at home all night last night though, and he has people who can vouch for that. But now they are trying to say that he asked someone or talked them into doing it for him! UGH!
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010